|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Wire||1-Exc, 2-Gnd, 3-Sig|
"A pressure transducer is a device which converts an applied pressure into a measurable electrical signal.
A pressure transducer consists of two main parts, an elastic material which will deform when exposed to a pressurized medium and an electrical device which detects the deformation.
The elastic material can be formed into many different shapes and sizes depending on the sensing principle and range of pressures to be measured. The most common method of utilising the elastic material is to form it into a thin flexible membrane called a diaphragm. The electrical device which is combined with the diaphragm to create a pressure transducer can be based on a resistive, capacitive or inductive principle of operation."
- Item Code: AC009-732
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Chennai
- Production Capacity: As per customers requirement
- Delivery Time: Immediate Delivery
- Packaging Details: High-quality box sealed with Shrink Wrap Packing.
Delivery through Trusted Courier Service.